2.2.09

my "What Goes Around"

Trying to have my mood back, searching for something to change, tis is some effort to get any distraction from a weary-lazy-day, and my "What Goes Around" should take any responsibility of it, instead doing nothing.

I am just trying to make my own template for my personal e-diary, and how it goes, see :
Wearing red as background, red is so happening this lately, since I've got the red modern kabaya for my photo session last week. It was look so nice, and it really fit in me. mhehehe...

Header is very best place for gerbera, a beautifull flower tat tricking me to believe tat aster is the beautifull flower to taking care about, it was actually gerberra. How fool. But dont blame me for saying 'it so similiar'. Talk about tat flowers later : gerbera, crisant, aster, and.. sunflower maybe.

How the post page going?? take care of it later, need to take some rest.
Well, anyway my basic template is originally taken from here. Use the template just for basic platform, another is about personalizing. Hope I don't get lazy to continue tis template.

It is a quite and cold nite, listening to the piano of Emi Fujita's single :
From a distance there is harmony,
and it echoes through the land.
And it's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves,
it's the heart of every man...

Lullaby me to the land of a dream,
from a distance, between dream and reality,

Have a very good night.. >.<

1 komentar:

Ndrie mengatakan...

wen wud ai fixd tis!
heuheu... T.T